Stick with Us!: Mapping Strategies to Keep Patrons Loyal
Date: Tuesday, July 31
Time: 2-3 p.m. EDT/11 a.m.-noon PDT
What does a loyal patron look like at your organization? A major donor? A long-time subscriber or member? A group organizer? Every department and staff member seems to have an opinion. But assumptions about who these patrons are and what motivates “stickiness”--their commitment to the art form and your organization--can lead you to neglect your most valuable patrons.
|TRG President Jill Robinson
In this webinar, TRG President Jill Robinson reprises her popular presentation “Stick with Us!: The Loyalty Business Model” from the June TCG Conference
. You’ll learn how some organizations use loyalty analysis to identify the patrons that they should value most (surprise—it’s not just major donors) and map out strategies to keep them loyal. Learn more about what Loyalty Mapping tells us about the habits of arts patrons and how you can integrate loyalty into your business model.
• How loyalists are made (not found) and what you can do to influence loyalty
• A new lexicon, Advocates, Buyers, Tryers™, as well as statistics on investment and retention in each category
• How differently patrons at the top tiers of loyalty invest and engage
• Ways that “mapping” loyalty—by generation, seating section, timing and level of investment –can help you cultivate loyalty.
1. Go to Webex
2. Click on "register" (free).
3. Fill in the short form and SUBMIT.
You will receive log-in information for the webinar in the confirmation email.
Note: To participate fully, you will call in for sound and log on to the online presentation and virtual dialog.
Mark your calendar; mind your time zone:
Tuesday, July 31
11 a.m. Pacific
1 p.m. Central
2 p.m. Eastern
Interested in learning more from TRG? Be sure to check out our webinar on July 17 “Christmas in July: Maximizing Holiday Revenue Starts Now”. More details here.