Capacity Building Consultancy
TRG’s premier consulting service for organizational transformation
Duration: 3 years or longer
Photo: Rosalie O'Connor
|Boston Ballet is a Capacity Building consulting
client with TRG. In 2015, their production of The
Nutcracker shattered revenue and ticket records.
| Read their story>>
Do you want to transform how your organization operates? Does your team need better collaboration strategies to achieve organization-wide objectives? Capacity Building Consulting utilizes TRG’s full arsenal of demand management, pricing, patron loyalty, and data best practices—and the expertise needed to help your team.
Our approach is on-going and customized. You can expect our consultants to help your team
implement the strategies outlined in Best Practices consulting above, including campaign planning, resource management, pricing strategies, customer service, PLUS:
- Guided by data, report on your organization's health throughout the consulting relationship. Learn how your organization stacks up against other organizations on specific metrics.
- Adopt institution-wide patron retention programs for all key patron types, including those handled by the development department. We'll determine the level of loyalty for each household in your database and develop actionable sets of patron profiles.
- Build plans to encourage patrons to deepen their loyalty to your organization.
- Apply learnings from TRG’s custom suite of analytics to your organization’s unique situation. Our analysis studies trends for directional, future-forward strategic thinking. We examine systemic challenges and opportunities that can impact future sustainability.
TRG’s expert consultants will help you reshape your business model by increasing organizational capacity and growing sustained revenue. Together TRG’s consultants and leader with your organization will:
- implement lasting and sustainable change in your business operations
- grow stronger, valuable patron relationships
- increase revenue from tickets, donations, and loyalty programs now and for the long term.