How to apply
If there are open positions, please carefully read the descriptions listed below, then submit your resume and cover letter to
Position: Project Coordinator, Client Relations
Reports to: Director of Client Services
Positions Supervised: None
TRG’s team of Project Coordinators are highly accountable, proactive and essential members of the TRG Client Service (existing business) and Client Development (new business) teams whose number one priority is to optimize efficiency and accuracy for the company’s client-facing business. Reporting to TRG’s Director of Client Services, the Project Coordinator for Client Relations manages key and critical timelines, internal and external communication related to those projects, and analysis for both the TRG Client Service and Client Development teams. Trafficking multiple projects effectively and without fail is the imperative of this position. The Project Coordinator for Client Relations also coordinates work and projects that require collaboration between TRG’s consulting team and their colleagues in production and analytic roles.
The Project Coordinator for Client Relations will work full time in TRG’s Colorado Springs headquarters and be responsible for the following duties:
- Managing and implementing all aspects of data collection, quality control checks and related client and internal communication around needs and deadlines for a variety of analysis including:
- client pricing analysis;
- client loyalty analysis;
- ‘sprint’ project work;
- client start-up analysis (Baseline Assessments);
- and custom projects.
- Lead weekly Production and regular Client Service meetings to determine project statuses, accountabilities, and risks.
- Coordinating and implementing a standard start-up for all new data services clients. Act as liaison between internal team members and the client to ensure an accurate and on-time launch on TRG’s Data Center platform.
- Developing and optimizing tools to view and evaluate TRG’s client service and production capacity and profitability. Collaborating with key members of TRG’s management team to regularly form recommendations on the real-time state of the client service team’s capacity. TRG’s on-line project management application will be leveraged as a resource for this duty.
- Leads the implementation, optimization, and day-to-day usage of TRG’s on-line project management application, as well as PMAP, to track project statuses, assignments, and deliverables. Under the direction of the Director of Data Services, assigns Production Analysts to projects. Under the direction of the Director of Client Services, assigns Consulting Analysts to projects.
- Proactively and regularly evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of his/her processes and make recommendations for change and improvement. The Project Coordinator must have the ability to communicate needs and recommendations related to process improvement.
Requirements: Candidates must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree, and 5+ years’ experience in team or project coordination in which the timely, efficient delivery of complex, multi-phase work is accomplished by a high-performing team.
- Clear, unafraid, proactive communication skills supported by demonstrated ability to think critically and strategically.
- Ease in decision-making based on gathered information and experience.
- Exemplary analytic and problem-solving skills, including the ability to create and follow processes for effective collaboration and timely work completion.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of programs, especially Microsoft Excel and Access, with the demonstrated ability to use these tools for data analysis and describing findings.
- An obsessive attention to detail and accuracy while maintaining the ability to keep projects on schedule.
- Ability to give and receive evaluation and criticism constructively.
- Relocation to TRG’s headquarter location in Colorado Springs, CO is required.
The ideal candidate also will have:
- Skill and experience in customer relationship management.
- Close familiarity with TRG Arts and our services.
Location: Position is located in TRG’s Colorado Springs, Colorado, office.
To apply: Please send resume and cover letter via email specifying how you meet the required qualifications to:
TRG Arts Recruiting
90 South Cascade Ave.
Colorado Springs, CO 80903