TRG Arts hires the
best and brightest.
Getting results for TRG Arts clients requires a talented staff team. We look for team members who can contribute to our expertise, advance our intellectual curiosity, and share our passion for the arts.
We are always interested in finding great people who may want to work at TRG Arts in the future. If you don't see a position you qualify for, please send your resume and cover letter as attachments to
Account Manager, posted September 28, 2015
Reports to: Director of Data Services
Positions Supervised: None as of now
About TRG Arts:
TRG Arts is a results-driven consulting firm that helps arts and entertainment organizations achieve increased, sustained revenue and loyal patronage. Our firm counsels some 1,200 client organizations – orchestras, arts centers, museums, festivals, Broadway presenters, opera, dance, and theatre companies – across North America, and now extending abroad to Australia and the UK.
Informed by data, TRG consultants and analysts guide growth to achieve results. TRG’s ongoing study of patron transactions and behavior informs understanding of arts and entertainment consumers—who they are and how they invest their time and money. TRG applies that knowledge to each client situation, using data to craft strategy and find the most actionable means for each client to optimize revenue, and increase and sustain loyal participation.
Over the past two decades, TRG’s data-informed consulting practices have earned our firm distinction as:
- Pioneers in pricing strategies that increase revenues and consistently create a perception of success,
- Leaders in patron loyalty development that sustains institutional growth, and
- Innovators of direct marketing techniques for the digital age.
TRG also is America’s largest provider of community database networks. Permission-based data sharing communities are a powerful information resource that fuels patron development, advocacy, and data analysis for over 20 TRG-managed data communities.
The Account Manager is an active member of the Client Service team that delivers TRG’s data-driven, best practice counsel aimed at achieving revenue and patronage results for each client.
Specifically, the Account Manager:
- Services the firm’s most important portfolio of direct response and data services clients.
- Provides seamless and detailed project management, working with analysts and production staff to deliver products and services to TRG’s data services clients.
- Helps clients achieve results through direct response counsel, according to TRG’s established best practices.
- Contributes to the company’s objectives for client profitability through client retention and cross selling.
- Services Help Desk questions as needed.
- Management of an assigned portfolio of data services clients, stewarding their needs according to contract, and suggesting additional products and services.
- Provide direct response counsel, based on TRG best practices, to clients to achieve results for single ticket, retention, membership and subscription campaigns.
- Tactical and intra-departmental coordination to ensure client contracts are fulfilled, deadlines are met and clients are satisfied and retained. Examples of client deliverables include:
- Telemarketing lead sets
- Regular database updates
- Response rate reports
- Key loyalty indicator reports
- Training on online platforms
- Troubleshooting and problem solving on behalf of clients and the data management platforms
- Managing and fulfilling data start-up services
- Support and collaboration with senior consultants and consulting analysts on mutually held clients.
- Regular status check-ins with supervisor on portfolio.
- Contribute to product development, as needed.
- 2+ years in a marketing or patron services role, preferably in an arts or cultural organization.
- Proven experience with database, direct response and/or marketing campaigns.
- Clearly demonstrated project management and customer service skills.
- Ability to manage a number of projects and clients simultaneously, prioritizing appropriately and with supervisor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Mastery of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, when necessary, and examine data – e.g. sales histories, sales tracking and pacing documents.
- Ability to resolve conflicts and to offer creative solutions in challenging situations such as resource limitations and sudden or unexpected changes, both internally and externally.
- Ability or experience in sales so that clients receive all beneficial services from TRG and TRG appropriately optimizes revenue from each client.
- Understanding of and willingness to uphold the TRG brand methodology, strategic perspective, and high client service standards.
- BA degree in marketing, arts administration, journalism or related field required.
Relocation to Colorado is mandatory for this position.
Please send resume and cover letter via email specifying how you meet the required qualifications to:
Claudia van Poperingen
Director of Data Services
90 S. Cascade Ave., Suite 510
Colorado Springs, CO 80903