Client Development Coordinator
Reports to: VP of Client Development
Colorado Springs, CO, USA
Commensurate with experience; fully benefited
We’re looking for someone who loves the details, who self-identifies as an excellent administrator and wants to build a career managing the systems, processes and procedures that help our sales team thrive. The ideal individual will be good with people and great with processes.
The Client Development Coordinator will support the Client Development Team (CDT) as it generates new sales leads, manages prospective clients, and assists in marketing and communication campaigns for TRG’s products and services.
The Client Development Coordinator will work in TRG’s Colorado Springs offices and will be responsible for supporting a global Client Development team as follows:
- Support sales presentations (e.g. for Preview Days and Executive Summits) by coordinating with sales representatives, consulting analysists and prospective clients, including schedule management, data intake and presentation assembly
- Create and update sales opportunity records on behalf of sales team and for online course registrations
- Provide data for regular sales pacing and portfolio meetings
- Draft contracts for prospective clients
Serve as Salesforce administrator in support of both the Client Development and Client Service teams, including:
- Qualify, convert and assign inbound database leads for sales reps
- Monitor and manage data quality (e.g. duplicates, incomplete fields, job changes)
- Build/manage sales and marketing dashboards to track key metrics
- Build/manage automations in Process Builder to streamline data management
Marketing & Communications
- Post content as directed on TRG website and social media channels
- Build marketing emails using Pardot and Engagement Studio marketing automation tools
- Proofread sales materials, proposals, marketing campaigns, case studies, etc.
Support Client Development in maximizing conference attendance, including handling conference registration and hotel reservations, researching attendees, arranging meetings with prospective clients, and finalizing and distributing presentation materials.
Manage hospitality details for TRG Executive Summits in Colorado Springs, including catering, transportation, hotel reservations, and print materials.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills, including the ability to create and follow processes for effective collaboration and timely work completion
- A gift for anticipating team needs proactively, before directed by others
- Clear, proactive communication skills with ability to think critically and strategically
- Ability to give and receive evaluation and criticism constructively
- Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy with excellent follow-through
- Able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Strong writing and proofreading skills
The ideal candidate also will have…
1-2 years administrative experience on a team in which the timely, efficient delivery of complex, multi-phase work is accomplished by a high-performing team
- Familiarity with or experience in the non-profit and/or arts and culture industry
- Experience working in Salesforce, Pardot and DotNetNuke
- Demonstrated effectiveness with social media channels, including Twitter
- Skill or experience in customer relationship management
- Experience with and understanding of communities that have been traditionally underserved by arts and culture nonprofits
How to apply:
To apply, please send resume and cover letter via email specifying how you meet the required qualifications to:
TRG Arts Recruiting firstname.lastname@example.org
90 S. Cascade Ave.
Colorado Springs, CO 80903